Predicting persistence and clinical expression of S.aureus infections using molecular characterization
Confirm that the identification of virulence genes and biofilm production of current strains of S. aureus is a good predictive tool to estimate duration and expression of these strains. Encourage the use of this diagnostic method before treating or culling cows.
- Sébastien Pichette-Jolette (MSc candidate, USherbrooke)
- Abdelhamid Asli (undergraduate student, USherbrooke)
- Jean-Philippe Roy (Principal Investigator, UMontréal)
Not in photo:
- François Malouin (collaborator, USherbrooke)
- Greg Keefe (collaborator, UPEI)