What type of housing systems provide the most suitable environment for cow comfort as well as udder health?
Researchers evaluated different housing systems that enable cows to thrive in a clean and comfortable environment and examined its impact on mastitis pervalence.
- Jean-Philippe Roy (Collaborator, UMontréal)
- Herman Barkema (Collaborator, UCalgary)
- Trevor DeVries (Principal Investigator, UGuelph)
- Dave Kelton (Collaborator, UGuelph)
- Greg Keefe (collaborator, UPEI)
- Ivelisse Robles (PhD candidate, UGuelph)
Not pictured: Marina von Keyserlingk (collaborator, UBC)